Lucky for me she was willing to part with several of these sacks. It has a wonderful No. 7 along with the name Anna. Wilhelmina, Gerhold. In, Wolfershausen, 1889. I just love these pieces of history and they are very hard to find. This sack is laundered and ready for use or display. Measuring 56″ long by 25″ across, this is a sack so if opened up would be 50. Its in great shape, except for a few minor small holes and an old repair on the back side, which I love. With black like Stencil. This is a great price for the Antique Grain Sack. The item “Antique FEED SACK Grain Sack CIRCA 1889 VINTAGE GERMAN Textile” is in sale since Saturday, August 18, 2018. This item is in the category “Antiques\Linens & Textiles (Pre-1930)\Feed & Flour Sacks”. The seller is “womeninred” and is located in Eugene, Oregon. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, South africa, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi arabia, Ukraine, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Malaysia, Brazil.
- antique indigo blue feedsack: grain sack hemp linen
- Antique Grain sack feedsack material old: feedsack feedbag linen homespun European textile
- textile trunk linen homespun: striped stripes bag feedbag
- Antique Vintage grain sack grainsack old: hemp linen material European organic Eco-friendly
- European textile striped stripes: bolster pillow upholstery
- antique vintage grainsack grain sack bag: feed feedsack feedbag fabric material hemp linen